Your account - easily managed and controlled through our intuitive online portal
- Easily configure and manage your services online
- Track your service costs and call history in real time
- Users can easily access and control personal settings
It's easy to set up and manage yourself. Still, if you prefer, we’ll set it up for you!
With the ROAMbaby app, never miss a call – unless you want to
- Our ROAMbaby app runs on smartphones, tablets and computers, connected through Wi-Fi or a cell carrier data link
- The app supports dial-by-extension, transfer and conferencing, plus the many features of the native cell phone like contacts and call log
- For the office desk, if ROAMbaby has not completely replaced it, expect our desk top phones to provide exceptional sound quality and features
Our customers REALLY, REALLY LIKE US. Why?
- Our customers love the support we provide, how fast we react to their needs and how we take action on feedback
- Our customers love the quality, reliability and options like service continuity and high availability, plus all the extras
- The expertise we have and the knowhow we share
And a bunch of really, really cool features and stuff that makes them go ‘yeah baby’!
ROAMbaby is an enterprise-worthy soft phone app. providing all the benefits of a desktop phone and even more. Connection is through Wi-Fi or a cellphone carrier’s data link. When working in conjunction with our cloud business phone solution all the features expected on the desktop phone are replicated on the app. These include:
- Three- or four-digit extension dialing
- Call transfer – Options for supervised and unsupervised
- Conferencing – Up to four person or larger ad-hoc conferences can be set up from ROAMbaby
On ROAMbaby, we have also replicated native smartphone features including:
- Call log
- Direct dialing from contacts or call logs
ROAMbaby features are provided in a more user friendly way than experienced with even the best IP desktop phone. ROAMbaby works on multiple platforms:
With ROAMbaby on your smartphone, you can always have a direct connection to the office. You will appreciate the ability to leave your desk and still have your phone with you, whether in the next office or on the next continent.
Try ROAMbaby on an iPad or Android tablet. Depending on the tablet, it may be able to replace a desktop phone for many users. Making it even easier to take your office anywhere.
The ROAMbaby for the PC is clearly a winner in work environments where a user is often tied to their Computer.
A call could be a prospect, a partner or a customer that needs your help!
An unanswered call could mean a missed opportunity or a lost customer.
With call queues, you can manage large call volumes and minimize missed calls.
Give your callers the positive experience they deserve and the option to wait for a representative to answer, or just leave a voicemail message.
How it Works
- Add a call queue to support sales, customer service, or admin teams.
- Manage who gets the calls on the call queue through your babyTEL portal.
- Include it in your company greeting (Press 2 for Customer Support, Press 3 for Sales).
- The queued calls are distributed to the next available answering agent in the order received.
- Choose a call queue size that suits your needs. Call queues come with on hold capacities of 2, 4 or 6 callers. Larger capacities available on request.
- Callers can leave voicemail when no answering agent is available or if they no longer wish to wait on the line.
- Add, Modify or Remove call queues as needed for your business.
Call Queueing is an add-on service Purchase Call Queue licences via the babyTEL Store of the online account portal. There is a monthly recurring charge of $14.95 per Call Queue and a $0.03 charge for each minute of hold time in the queue.